Tuesday, 4 October 2011


Job hunting,Future plans and trips of a lifetime…
( oh and a little bit about Dyspraxia)

Whilst waiting for my online success to take off, i needed a stable source of income in one sense or the other; so this summer I have set out to find any jobs in my local area. My trepidation has been somewhat of a failure however some of the pubs have said that it is possible for me to work their during ‘peak times’ during the WINTER!
     The real drive for my money making schemes is that I will be embarking on a grand trip to the Nepalese capital of Kathmandu. It will be an opportunity of a lifetime for me and the furthest and most foreign country I have ever visited, I wish I could set up a PayPal account; however age restrictions make this unachievable at this current time. I am planning on attaining a video camera for Christmas so that I may ‘vlog’ my trip and share my expedition with you.
     However, before i embark on that journey i am currently battling through the ever growing work load of year 12.  For most people it is a difficult task any way but i have a certain 'disability' known as dyspraxia. What this basically means is that i am unable to fully achieve the goals that i want to achieve. The doctors did say that i was only borderline although as stresses have increased what with GCSE's and family issues; it has become more difficult to construct myself properly in a physical environment and i believe the problem has become more prominent.

For more on the Disability visit: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Dyspraxia-(childhood)/Pages/Introduction.aspx
                         





No comments:

Post a Comment