Saturday, 8 October 2011

Battlefield beta blues.


So it is growing nearer to the end of the beta and i will be really sad to see it go, i have enjoyed it that much!  It is a spectacular game in all of its glory with real life sounds and extraordinary lighting effects. I know this game will be a milestone in the making of games and most definitely a COD killer.
  The map they have provided us with is small, however this is just a marketing pull to try and attract a more substantial amount of call of duty players. i am not too happy about this move on DICE's part. however, I understand that its vital to the games survival. I have played a considerable amount of the COD series in my time and have to say that i am now a complete Battlefield convert. I hope this happens with as many of the new player coming from that game to this.  
I am also enjoying the ease of access to the battle log its really handy for keeping up-to-date with what you and your friends are doing within the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment