"success doesn't come to you, you go to it"
I have just entered a very important time in my education. A levels have sparked many ideas about what careers i may want to pursue in the future. The courses i have taken are Double business applied and media studies each subjects lending both blend meaning that i can transfer my knowledge of business and marketing to aid me in my media studies.The career i am most interested in perusing at the moment is journalism, it seems like an interesting job in which i think i would do quite well. I would not mind writing for any type of magazine or company however i would love to write about games and the gaming world.
I managed to achieve a B grade in English lit which i see as a huge achievement for some one with a B prediction.
Although i have only just started blogging, i believe i have always been able to convey my thoughts and feelings on topics in a way that is easy to understand and digest. I just need to keep practising so that i can write more weighty pieces on the subjects i am interested in.
If anybody would be interested in replying to this blog and giving me any tips or advice on how i could possibly improve these blogs and i would much appreciate any feedback from actual journalists?
I will submit another blog as soon as possible but until thank you for reading and feedback is much obliged.
No comments:
Post a Comment